Anonymous asked:"wincest is disgusting"
D is for Dean who loves his little brother.
I is for I can not hear you over all this brother-loving.
S is for Sam who loves his big brother.
G is for Gosh darn it I love this ship.
U is for Unusual, which describes the brother’s love for each other.
S is for Sobbing because that is what this ship makes me do.
T is for "There’s nothing I wouldn’t do for you."
I is for "I’m not gonna leave you."
N is for Never letting each other go.
G is for Gamma ray which is penetrating electromagnetic radiation. Dean is also penetrating Sam.
I love how Linda and Sam are legitimately terrified of that while Kevin and Dean look extremely let down that Buzz Aldrin had made a demon deal.
Up until this moment I thought Crowley was talking about Buzz Lightyear.
I THOUGHT HE MEANT BUZZ LIGHTYEAR TOO OMG
please tell me you know who Buzz Aldrin is
I don’t know whether to laugh or cry rn
Those last two where Sebastian just loses it though. He’s laughing so hard he shakes the chair and has to stop talking. OMG what a precious cupcake.
#sebastian stan is genuinely in love with anthony mackie
a very real world reaction to the superhero concept
Dear every TV show,
I know that you have more than 7 minutes of bloopers. Hand them over.
what do you mean thats not what happened
:”I’m fairly certain that that mop is solely responsible for the 10th-season pickup.” -Jensen Ackles
Meg, I’m gonna scoop you up, take you home, and roast you till you’re jerky. But not… yet. Cas can have you for now. Hilariously, it seems he’d be upset at losing you.
Actual Quotes from my Dad (An English Teacher)
- Dad: Why the hell did you put a comma there?
- Dad: Do you even know what a participial phrase is?
- Dad: Omg. He's like my favorite character of all time.
- Dad: Who should I dress up as for the movie premier?
- Dad: Hey are you awak? I know it's late, but you read Animal Farm, right? Yeah. I need you to read this report. I can't tell if I am just super tired or if this is actual bullshit.
- Dad: Alesha wouldn't be able to spell 'definitely' right if wrote it down for her. She would fucking erase it and then write 'defiantly', because she doesn't care. I hate her.
- Dad: I need you to bake brownies. I lost a bet.
- Dad: Omg. You cannot ship me with Gilcher. You know I don't like tattoos and he's like twenty-five. And for Christ's sake, he teaches math.
- Dad: Omg. Gilcher said the funniest thing today.
- Dad: Mrs. Ashworth and I have decided to start a band. It'll be called Great Expectations.
- Dad: It's like you didn't read the fucking book.
- Dad: Okay. So this week you're reading this book I stole from Mrs. Ashworth's. It's like sixty pages long, but you'll love it.
- Dad: *puts books on my bed for me to read everyday and demands that I read them*
- Dad: My son doesn't like reading. I have not only failed him, but society. You aren't my son. Leave.
- Dad: Okay. So you're getting books for Christmas. All of you. I get discounts on them since I'm a teacher, and since I'm a teacher, it's all I can afford, so...
- Dad: Fucking standardized testing can go fuck itself in the ass.
- Dad: I have to teach for the required testing instead of what they really need to know.
- Dad: Fuck the government.
- Dad: Fuck the school board.
- Dad: Close the door.
- Dad: Charles Dickens was so fucking pretentious, and I hate him, but he also caused change, but he's such a Dick. Ha. DICKens.
- Dad: I love puns.
- Dad: People who say sarcasm is the lowest form of humor are assholes.
- Dad: Please shut up.
- Dad: Catching Fire was the worst book but the best movie and that feels weird.
- Dad: I wouldn't get so mad when you call me at school if you didn't change your ringtones to inappropriate rap music.
- Dad: I fucking hate Alesha. She asked what countries were apart of Austria-Hungary today and I almost told her to get out.
- Dad: You cannot visit my school in a dress that short. There are boys there.
- Dad: Barbra Parks is fucking Queen.
- Dad: I need you to make me a good, relaxing playlist for silent reading. I'm too lazy.
- Dad: If I have to watch two of my students grind on each other at one more dance, I will kill them both.
- Dad: They act like I care what they think.
- Dad: I hate homework.
- Dad: I have decided to become a politician.
- Dad: What's the one book with the guys and the one kills the other and the chick without a name who dies and the short angry man? Mouseman? Oh my fucking gosh. Of Mice and Men. I have failed.
Do you have any secrets that would help you get through a zombie apocalypse? (x)